Boutique, Bespoke, Wedding Florist
We are sisters who share a strong passion for flowers and have been in business together since 2017.
We pride ourselves on our care and dedication to our clients, excellent service and high quality floral arrangements. We know the importance of planning a wedding or an event and therefore are committed to working together and creating your floral vision whilst making it enjoyable and memorable!
WEDDINGs & EVENTS
Juliet Louise will work closely with you to ensure the flowers on your special day compliment you. We love meeting all our clients to hear their vision and styling for the day, this enables us to provide as much information as possible as well as giving the client opportunity to ask any questions.
Booking with Juliet Louise will give you confidence in knowing flowers will always be delivered on time and venue set-up all taken care of as communication is made directly with the venue. This ensures flowers are set up during specified time on the day of the venue and all completed well before guest arrival.
If you would like to enquire on availability and pricing please feel free to complete our contact us online form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgGet In Touch
How to take care of your flowers on your special day!
Please make note of the information below as this will ensure your flowers stay as fresh as possible throughout the big day and into the evening.
- Wedding bouquets are delivered in boxes & containers of water, to keep them fresh, we recommend keeping them in the boxes / water until the very last minute.
- Store all the flowers in a very cool place away from direct sun & heating (a garage or laundry is ideal!)
- The boxes are packed to keep the flowers from getting bruised & keep everything hydrated during transport.
- We recommend you keep them in the boxes during transport & until you want to use them. We also suggest that you take the box with you during wedding photos & put it back inside between photos, lying your bouquet flat on its side will bruise & damage the petals & turn any white or pale coloured flowers brown.
Holding your bouquet
- Our bridal bouquets are created with a front & back, the pins in the ribbon on the handle signify the back. You will also be advised of this on the day of the delivery.
- Always hold your bouquet at waist level and this is what looks best in photos.
Buttonholes & wrist corsages
- Again, store in a very cool place away from direct sun / heat & heaters. DO NOT put any flowers in the FRIDGE.
- Do not attach the buttonhole or wrist corsages until just before the ceremony to keep them looking fresh for photos, flowers damage easily especially when you’re dancing or getting lots of hugs 😊
CHAT WITH US
We love to create a relaxed relationship with all our Clients!
Once you submit the information, we will get back to you letting you know if we are available for your day and the process going forward. The email will also contain some additional information about what we offer on your special day, base pricing, and our process.
If you are happy with what we offer, we like to book in a face to face consultation to get a better understanding of your overall style.
We do this over coffee 😊
Once we have all the information we need, a formal quote will be emailed to you within 24 to 48 hours.
We look forward to receiving your enquiry and learning more about your upcoming event!